2019-09-07

InCumbent


The word "incumbent" is derived from the Latin verb incumbere, literally meaning "to lean or lay upon" with the present participle stem incumbent-, "leaning a variant of encumber,[1] while encumber is derived from the root cumber,[2] most appropriately defined: "To occupy obstructively or inconveniently; to block fill up with what hinders freedom of motion or action; to burden, load."[3]

cumber (third-person singular simple present cumbers, present participle cumbering, simple past and past participle cumbered)

(transitive, dated) To slow down; to hinder; to burden. 

From Middle High German kumbern, derived from the noun kumber, probably from Old French *combre (obstruction, barrier), itself probably from Gaulish. See Kummer for more. 

kümmern (third-person singular simple present kümmert, past tense kümmerte, past participle gekümmert, auxiliary haben)

  1. (reflexive) to take care, to look after.
    Wer kümmert sich um die Ausbildung der Lehrlinge?
    Who takes care of training the interns?


  2. (transitive) to grieve, to afflict, to trouble, to concern.


From the Middle English combren, borrowed from the second element of Old French encombrer. Cognate with German kümmern (to take care of).  

From Middle High German kumber (debris, rubble, obstruction, distress, encumbrance, confiscation), probably from Old French *combre (obstruction, barrier), itself probably from Gaulish. Compare Middle French combre, Medieval Latin combrus, English encumbrance. The semantic development is shared by Dutch kommer (sorrow)

Kummer m (genitive Kummers, no plural)

  1. grief, sorrow
    Synonym: Leid


  2. (colloquial) trouble
    Synonyms: Ärger, Problem


Vienžo, problemėlių turi tas InCumbent.

Iš anksto patvirtintas kandidatas Mantas Adomėnas galėjo ramiai ruoštis ir strateguoti, kaip įveikti inkumbentą
merą ir tuo pačiu nustumti...

Ivana Marie "Ivanka" Trump (/ɪˈvɑːŋkə/), 


also known as Yael Kushner (Hebrew: יָעֵל, lit. ibex; born October 30, 1981)[2] is an American businesswoman, fashion designer, author, and reality television personality who is currently an advisor to the president of the United States.[n 1][1] She is the daughter and second child of President Donald Trump and his first wife, Ivana. She is the first Jewish member of a first family, having converted before marrying her Jewish husband, Jared Kushner.[3]



Betgi Gūglės Vertėjas nekvailas:

incumbent = dabartinis

Kas problemų turi, tas ir pasislepia:))

Vote for me, vote for me
I want the nomination for the Presidency
Vote for me, vote for me
If I am elected, this is how it will be.

I'll cut your tax in half
I'll make the Russians laugh
I'll feed the hungry people everywhere.

I'll bring the railroads back
New trains and new track
From Waikiki to old Delaware.

Vote for me, vote for me
I want the nomination for the Presidency
Vote for me, vote for me
If I am elected, this is how it will be.

I'll give Detroit one year
New cars that run on beer
Or anything except gasoline.

I'm looking to the sun
More power for everyone
And the cleanest sky that you've ever seen.

I'm not going to kid you, there's a lot to do
Little can I promise, it's really up to you
But if we all work together
And I think we can

And if…

Vote For Me!





Komentarų nėra: